Remind 101

Monday, June 9, 2014

New Beginnings

I want to start off by saying thank you for all the love and friendship you all have given me the last six years. I couldn't have picked a better place to grow and develop into the terrific teacher(so I think) that I am today. It is very bittersweet for me to say that I will not be returning to Caraway next year.

This is a personal decision and has nothing to do with Caraway or the community. It has probably been one of the hardest decisions of my life. I love the faculty, staff and students here at Caraway. I love my team and they have been very supportive of my decision. There will never be a school as near and dear to my heart as Caraway. 

I interviewed and was offered a job at Cactus Ranch Elementary, which is still in the Round Rock school district.  I am sure I will still see you around. I was offered the job the week after school let out. I wish I had known sooner so I could have said good-bye in person. Please stay in touch and keep me updated in your lives. Tell your student that I will miss them very much. I do want to stay connected with the Caraway community and come to school events like Family Dinner Night and the Harvest Festival. It is has really been the hardest decision for me, but knowing that we will keep in touch makes this easier. Thank you so much for everything. I've been truly blessed to have been part of such a wonderful school and community. Maybe we can have a get together at the park by school sometime over the summer so I can give you and your student a big hug and say good-bye one more time. No not good-bye, see you soon!

No comments: